Here are the steps to play an .mp3 file on one of your SpinSite pages:
- Go to uploads from the site toolbar, and upload your .mp3 file to your uploads library. It will appear under "Non-Image files on the bottom half of the window"
- Right-click on the .mp3 file’s folder icon, and select ‘Copy Shortcut’ or ‘Copy Link Location’.
- On the page where you want to play the .mp3 file, click on "Add Content" then "Add Text" and click Source.
- Copy the following code, and paste it into the editor:
<embed src="url_of_song" autostart=true width="280" height="45"></embed>
- Paste in the .mp3 file’s URL (which you copied from your Uploads page, see step 2) in place of the url_of_song section of the above code. For example:
<embed src=”http://my.spinsite.com/yoursite/uploads/musicfile.mp3” width=”280” height=”45”></embed>
- Click ‘Save’ and you will go back to your page. Your music player should now be displayed.